Beef Enchiladas. Browse Our Great Selection of Books & Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey.
Brown meat and onions in large skillet. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey. You can have Beef Enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Enchiladas
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of olives.
- It’s 1 of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Taco sauce.
- It’s 1 of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Corn tortillas.
Serve with a green salad or beans and rice. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef, green onion, and jalapeno pepper until the beef is evenly brown. Stir in water and taco seasoning. Simple ones, filled with a plain cooked beef filling then topped with enchilada sauce and (lots of) cheese.
Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Cook beef and taco seasoning; drain.
- Add olives and some taco sauce, just enough to cover meat (I used LA Victoria green sauce but you can use whichever sauce you prefer).
- Put mixture in corn tortillas and roll each, lining a 13×9 inch pan (about 14 tortillas).
- Cover with more taco sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for about 18 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Fancy ones with the addition of chillies, beans, corn and even olives, sometimes even bacon. Add a tablespoon of cheese and roll the tortillas closed. Place the filled tortillas, seam-side down, on the prepared baking dish. How to make beef enchiladas: Cook the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain the grease and then sprinkle the meat with the homemade taco seasoning and stir with tomato sauce.