Summertime Pasta Salad. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, and sweet bell peppers mix it up with sharp, salty feta cheese, olives, and pepperoni, while a homemade vinaigrette loaded with Mediterranean herbs brings it all together. You'll want to make the salad a day ahead so the flavors can get to know each other better. In a large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions. You can cook Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- You need 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Pour cooked pasta and water over vegetables to thaw; rinse and drain well. In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressings, dill and garlic salt until smooth. This classic pasta salad, packed with a bounty of summer vegetables and fresh herbs, is the perfect thing to make after a trip to the farmers' market. Look for the tastiest produce at the peak of.
Summertime Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
This is the classic Italian pasta salad recipe made with pepperoni, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and fresh mozzarella cheese. This pasta salad is a great summertime dish and pairs perfectly with grilled chicken, oven-roasted salmon or simply with sandwiches. This healthy pasta salad features bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in spicy, fresh pesto! It's a great vegetarian side dish for potlucks and barbecues. See paragraph above for variations and substitution suggestions!