Banana cake recipe. A favorite banana cake recipe that I have used for everything from a brunch treat to a requested birthday cake to a potluck. It's the combination of the caramel icing and the bananas that tickles everybody's taste buds. Looking for a moist and spongy banana cake recipe?
Here are the cakes we go bananas for, including a banana tres leches cake and a banana, marshmallow and peanut butter poke cake that's completely divine. In a large bowl, cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. You can have Banana cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake recipe
- It’s 200 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of margarine.
- Prepare 125 g of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of banana's.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
Add flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk to the creamed mixture. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the bananas, granulated sugar, and brown sugar on low speed until combined. A step up from a traditional banana bread, this is very much a cake—depending on the butter-sugar mixture forming the batter's base and shaped in an easy-to-slice rectangle. Next, add melted butter and vanilla and stir until combined.
Banana cake recipe instructions
- In a bowl mix margarine and sugar and beat till creamy.
- Add eggs one by one and also add vanilla essence while mixing.
- Add the bananas after mashing them and mix gently.
- Sieve flour and baking powder on your mixture.
- Put your butter in the oven.
- Ice your cake and decorate as you wish.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Layer Cake: I use this recipe to make my banana layer cake. Scrape down the sides and the bottom of the bowl occasionally. How to Bake the BEST Banana Cake. The batter for this banana cake recipe is really easy.