Orange Pork Loin w/ Herbs De Provence. Created by Spanish Chef Javier De La Hormaza. Sold to top Restaurants in UK. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders For this recipe you'll need a center cut boneless pork loin, dried Herbs de Provence, garlic, EVOO, Kosher salt, and black pepper.
Sprinkle the mustard-covered part of pork tenderloin with herbes de Provence. Remove from pan and set aside to rest. In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat the remaining oil. You can have Orange Pork Loin w/ Herbs De Provence using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Pork Loin w/ Herbs De Provence
- You need 2 lb of boneless pork loin.
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Valencia orange peel seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of herbs de provence seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of olive oil; as needed.
- It’s 1 of salt and peppercorn melange.
Season the pork with salt and pepper and add to the skillet, fat. Oven-Roasted Herbs de Provence Pork Loin. Orange Pork Loin w/ Herbs De Provence boneless pork loin • orange juice • Valencia orange peel seasoning • herbs de provence seasoning • onion powder • garlic powder • olive oil; as needed • salt and peppercorn melange Combine the brown sugar, herbes de Provence, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub this mixture evenly onto the tenderloins and place in a zip lock bag.
Orange Pork Loin w/ Herbs De Provence instructions
- Marinate pork in orange juice for 24-48 hours..
- Pat dry. Season. Roast at 350° for approximately one hour or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Let rest five minutes before slicing..
- Variations; Lemon peel, Italian seasoning, shallots, mustard, wine, cayenne pepper, basil,.
In a small roasted dish, place pork loin and run with herbes de provence all over. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil. When the pork is cooked, remove it to a warmed plate, leaving the pan juices and fat in the roasting tin, and keep warm. It will be moist and slightly pink in the center. Tastes great with chicken and fish too!