Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls – easy and delicious. They're so warm, soft and gooey and they're covered in a delicious homemade glaze! These homemade cinnamon rolls are the perfect sweet breakfast recipe. Open the biscuits and separate them.
Roll the dough from the side into a long roll. Combine the sugar and cinnamon and spread evenly over the butter. Start rolling up the cinnamon rolls, beginning with one long edge, rolling tightly without pulling and stretching the dough. You can have Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls – easy and delicious using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls – easy and delicious
- Prepare 2 cup of + 1 tbsp all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 1 tbsp butter, room temp..
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
Reposition the long roll until it is seam side down. Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls are quick, easy to make, and no rise too! Deliciously sweet and irresistible, ooey gooey, homemade breakfast treats. Check out this easy-peasy way to transform store-brand canned biscuits into a delicious breakfast treat.
Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls – easy and delicious instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and cinnamon..
- Cut butter into flour mixture until well blended, resembling course sand..
- Add the milk and mix well..
- Place dough on a flat surface and pat out to about 12"x15" (about 1/4" thick)..
- Spread with 2 tbsp butter, and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon..
- Roll dough into a log and cut crosswise every inch to make 12 rolls..
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes in 450° oven until they just start to get golden on top..
- Spread with buttercream frosting while still warm..
The first variation I decided to try was cinnamon rolls! I was a little unsure of trying to conquer making a cinnamon roll especially with biscuit dough. But, this was actually a very easy recipe to follow. Sift flours and cinnamon into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix butter and sugar until smooth.