Corn Casserole. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Healthy, Affordable & Easy to Clean Range.
Corn Casserole is a popular Thanksgiving side dish recipe but it's so delicious, we should make it all year round! Corny Green Bean Casserole Crushed crackers and french-fried onions create a fast and flavorful topping for this home-style green bean casserole with cheese. It's the perfect cheesy dish to take to potluck dinners. —Dorothy Bahlmann, Clarksville, Iowa Corn casserole recipes make every table a little bit brighter. You can cook Corn Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Casserole
- You need 2 cans (15.25 oz) of whole kernel corn, drained.
- You need 2 cans (14.75 oz) of cream style corn.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of pkg corn bread muffin mix (Marie calendar).
- You need 2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 2 of stks butter melted.
- It’s of Shredded medium cheddar cheese.
Here's your home for the best recipes. Add corn, eggs, corn bread mix, onion, salt and pepper and mix well. In a large bowl, stir together the two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and butter. Also known as creamed corn casserole or spoon bread casserole.
Corn Casserole step by step
- In a large bowl stir everything except the cheese..
- Pour into a greased casserole pan..
- Bake @ 350° for 40-45 mins or until golden brown..
- Top with a generous amount of shredded cheese..
- Bake for another 5 min or until cheese is melted..
It's a comforting, corn side dish that is very moist, perfectly sweet, slightly creamy, deliciously buttery and oh so tasty when served warm from the oven. It's incredibly easy to make whether you opt to go with the corn muffin mix or make it from scratch. You take a box of Jiffy corn muffin mix, combine it with a few pantry staples (canned corn, sour cream, eggs, and butter), and it bakes up somewhere between tender cornbread and a moist corn pudding. Here's how to make Jiffy corn casserole — the perfect side you didn't know you needed, but is sure to be welcome at any table. Combine the butter, creamed corn, corn, cornbread mix, sour cream, egg and sugar in a medium sized bowl.