Apple Walnut Crumble Muffins. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Rare and unusual tonewoods. Exotic woods at a reasonable price Remove mixer bowl from mixer and fold in apples and walnuts with a spatula by hand. NOTE: Be generous with topping but you may have extra.
What they lack in looks they more than make up in taste, actually they are really good, right to the very last crumb eaten two days later. So feeling like a muffin and having a few extra apples about, I searched. Apple Walnut Streusel Muffins feature the old fashioned flavors of apples and walnuts with a crumbly streusel topping. You can have Apple Walnut Crumble Muffins using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Walnut Crumble Muffins
- You need of Crumble Topping:.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 6 Tbsp. of butter, melted.
- It’s of Muffins:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 of apples peeled, cored & chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Easy to pull together plus they freeze well for make ahead meals! This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase through the link, I may make a commission at no cost to you. See my Affiliate Disclosure Policy for more information. Stir in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing just until incorporated.
Apple Walnut Crumble Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. This recipe makes about 18 muffins. Chop apples and set aside..
- Make the crumble topping by combining flour, sugars and cinnamon. Add in melted butter and crumble with fork. Set aside..
- To a mixer add the oil, buttermilk and sugars. Cream together for one minute..
- Add in eggs and vanilla; mix well..
- Meanwhile in separate medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk together..
- Add spoonful at a time to the mixer until gone and completely blended..
- Remove mixer bowl from mixer and fold in apples and walnuts with a spatula by hand..
- Divide mixture among muffin cups..
- Top with crumble topping. NOTE: Be generous with topping but you may have extra..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from muffin tins and allow to cool completely on wire racks. Enjoy!.
Apple Spice Muffins with Raisins and Walnut Crumble. I may have mentioned before that Paxton is a muffin-monster (his self-given name), so we eat a lot of muffins in this house. I would like to say this is one of his favorites, but honestly, he claims that pretty much any muffin we make together is his favorite. If he had his way, these muffins would not only include apples and raisins, but. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cases.