Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake. Then you add your chopped apples and mix them in. Mix up cinnamon, sugar and softened vegan butter and sprinkle this on top. Measure out the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl and give it a stir.
How to make Vegan Apple Streusel Cake. Ready to make this heavenly apple cake? Here's an easy step-by-step instruction to follow. You can have Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- It’s 50 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour (or whole wheat bread flour).
- It’s 100 grams of Whole wheat cake flour.
- Prepare of Oatmeal (mixed with raisins) 50 g.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of ★ Maple syrup.
- Prepare 50 ml of Apple juice (100%).
- You need 90 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Juice from grated ginger.
Please also note the tips and tricks below for making the best vegan apple cake! The full recipe and exact measurements can be found in the recipe card below. First, let's start with the apple cake Deseed an apple and cut chop finely. Add half of the chopped apple and all other wet ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake instructions
- Peel the apple and chop 1/2 into 1-cm cubes, and thinly slice the other half into 8 wedges. Soak the apple in salt water (not listed in the ingredients), then drain..
- Put the ☆ dry ingredients in a bowl, and whisk together vigorously. Combine the ★ wet ingredients in a separate bowl, and mix until even..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃, and line the cake mold with parchment paper..
- Add the wet ingredients and the cubed apple pieces in Step 1 to the dry ingredients from Step 2. Mix together until even, then pour into the cake mold..
- Arrange the sliced apples on top, then bake for 35 minutes at 180℃..
- Once it is finished baking, cool on a rack, then serve. Since this cake is made without oil, wrap any leftovers in plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out..
In a bowl combine all dry ingredients, and then mix in the wet ingredients and the other half chopped apple pieces. Pour mixture into a cup or mug and heat up in the microwave. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. Use this easy recipe with leftover apples from the fall or anytime in the year when you want an easy take-along dish or when company arrives at your door unexpectedly!!!!