Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Met Raisin krijg je kosteloos toegang tot aantrekkelijke spaarproducten uit heel Europa. Using a small ice cream scoop or large spoon, scoop dough onto greased baking sheet or silicon baking mat. Our oatmeal-raisin cookies can be both!
I didn't add the extra flour and baking powder this last time and this cookies ran like crazy! Mix together brown sugar and butter until smooth. Stir in baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. You can cook Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prepare 14 oz of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 stick of Salted Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 3 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Raisins.
Add eggs and stir until blended. In large bowl, beat all ingredients except oats, flour and raisins with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. You can reheat these oatmeal raisin cookies in the oven to enjoy warm as well! If you would prefer to freeze the dough unbaked, I like to portion the dough out using a cookie scoop.
Ultra Rich Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, use a mixer or beaters to combine condensed milk, butter, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla..
- Add remaining ingredients to wet mixture and mixer on low until thoroughly combined. Chill in refrigerator for 30-60 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or large spoon, scoop dough onto greased baking sheet or silicon baking mat. This should make about 20 cookies in total..
- Bake each batch at 400°F for 17 minutes, or until golden brown..
Freeze the scoops of dough on a parchment lined baking sheet. With hearty oats, plump raisins, rich brown sugar and fragrant cinnamon, there's a lot to love about homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. While one's ideal cookie is a personal choice, these should. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add to creamed mixture, stirring just until combined.