Creative Face Bread. Make the dough in a bread maker. I love homemade bread because I like the fresh smell when the hot bread is just taken out of the oven. I love it even more when it looks like the adorable piglet face in the above photo.
I love homemade bread because I like the fresh smell when the hot bread is just taken out of the oven. I love it even more when it looks like the lovely pig face in the above photo. I can't help smiling when I look at it. You can have Creative Face Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creative Face Bread
- Prepare of Bread Dough (Recipe ID: 1661078 Simple Bread).
- You need 400 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 40 grams of Butter.
- You need 250 ml of Water.
- It’s 10 grams of Cocoa.
- Prepare of Decorations:.
- Prepare 5 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1 of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds.
Take your pick of any of these scrumptious open face sandwiches recipes and enjoy.. Today, Video will show you how to make "Cute Puppy Face". It'll make you interested and feel satis. See more ideas about cute food, creative food, kids meals.
Creative Face Bread instructions
- Make the dough in a bread maker. Please refer tosimple bread recipe for turning 1/4 of the dough into cocoa dough. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153214-simple-bread.
- Shape them into faces, and let rise for the second time (at 35℃ in the oven for 40 minutes)..
- Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 15~20 minutes..
- They are done..
- I wrapped them up..
Yael Levi is a self-taught baker, a one-woman factory that creates, simply put, a bread which is a work of art. Not only do these bread look amazing but they have wonderful textures and flavors as well. For all of these reasons, she made it to our best bakeries in America list. Challah bread is a very unique but beautiful bread. It has a great flavor but is most easily identified by the braiding technique that gives it its unique style.