Yummy Egg Rolls. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. These homemade egg rolls are filled with pork and vegetables, all wrapped up and Chinese egg rolls are a great snack or starter for any Asian style meal. These egg rolls can be assembled up to a.
I filled my rolls with whipped sweet potatoes, stuffing, turkey, cranberry, parsley and sage, but feel free to use this recipe as a gentle guide for creating an array of personalized egg rolls. Directions In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place a heaping tablespoonful of beef mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Homemade egg roll wrappers can be a real treat for the self-sufficient cook! You can cook Yummy Egg Rolls using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Egg Rolls
- It’s of use my pork eggroll filling (its on my previous recipe).
- It’s of to 25 pcs of medium or large size eggroll wrappers.
- It’s of cornstarch mix (ration 1:1 for every 1 tbsp of cornstarch: 1 tbsp of water).
- It’s of cooking oil for deep frying.
Getting the wok to the correct temperature may be a challenge. If the batter sets before the wrapper is fully formed, the wok is too hot; if the edges are thin, it's too cool. See more ideas about egg rolls, cooking recipes, yummy food. Heat olive oil in a large skillet then cook pork with ginger, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Yummy Egg Rolls step by step
- Align your spoonfull of pork filling atleast 1thumb distance from the edge of the egg wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper and roll until you reach the middle area and make sure your rolling firmly..
- Once you reach the middle part, fold the 2 edge corners of the wrapper to seal the filling.
- Once you reach atleast 1 tbumb distance from the end, brush it with the cornstarch mix, this allows your warpper to stick and close, also adding a cornstarch coat on your eggroll. This add more crunch on your eggroll. (=.
- Once dry, deep fry your egg rolls.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Drain and allign with papper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Partner with your favorite dip and enjoy! (=.