CROCK POT LASAGNA. Spoon a layer of the meat mixture onto the bottom of the slow cooker. Add a double layer of the uncooked lasagna noodles. Break to fit noodles into slow cooker.
Just pack the slow-cooker with four layers of sauce, noodles and cheese, then come home to crockpot lasagna four to six hours later. Arrange a third of the noodles over sauce (break the noodles to fit if necessary). Combine cheeses; spoon a third of the mixture over noodles. You can have CROCK POT LASAGNA using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CROCK POT LASAGNA
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of Lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 of Jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese(optional) I didn't use in this recipe..
- You need 3 of 6oz bags of shredded Mozzarella cheese( I like extra cheese. If you don you can use your own judgement on the amount).
- You need 2 tbsp of of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Parmesan Cheese (Optional).
- You need 1/2 lb of of your favorite sausage (Italian or country sausage).
Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the slow cooker. Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses. Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up. Top with remaining noodles (broken to fit), cheese mixture, and meat sauce.
CROCK POT LASAGNA step by step
- Brown ground beef and sausage adding the garlic and your own favorite seasonings( I used garlic and onion powder, fresh cracked pepper and a bit of salt).
- Lightly grease the inside of your crock pot with olive oil. Add 1 Cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4 quart crock pot..
- Place as many uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot without overlapping..
- Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles. Spread 3/4 Cup Ricotta cheese over meat. Sprinkle 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese over ricotta cheese..
- Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/3 meat mixture, the remaining ricotta cheese and 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese. Place another layer of uncooked noodles, meat mixture, and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top if desired. Cook on low for 4 hours.(DO NOT OVER COOK! THE NOODLES WILL BECOME MUSH IF YOU COOK TOO LONG).
Using the remaining marinara, spread a thin layer on the bottom of the crock pot. Next, add a layer of noodles (you'll have to break some to make them fit), a layer of meat mixture, a layer of. Add a third of the cheese. HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT LASAGNA: Brown and crumble ground beef in a large skillet. You need a larger skillet for this because you'll be adding the spaghetti sauce and water to it later.