Meatball Parmesan. Form meat into golf-ball-size rounds. (You. Arrange the meatballs in the skillet, they and top each meatball with some of the remaining marinara sauce. Garnish with some extra basil if preferred.
Combine all ingredients including bread crumbs in mixing bowl. Shape into balls and place on baking sheet. Cover the meatballs with marinara sauce, then evenly spread the mozzarella and remaining parmesan cheese over the top. You can have Meatball Parmesan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Parmesan
- It’s 1 lb of cooked meatballs; recipe below for my homemade ones.
- Prepare 2 cup of marinara sauce, my recipe below or your favorite and more for serving.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- Prepare 8 oz of cooked pasta, if using, I used linquine.
This Baked Meatball Parmesan is a very simple (and very delicious) dish, and I'm drooling just looking at these photos! How do you make Meatball Parmesan? Mix ground meats, garlic, breadcrumb mixture, Asiago and Parmesan cheese, parsley, eggs, salt and pepper, by hand until just combined, being careful not to over-mix. Use a small cookie scoop and form ping pong ball sized meatballs.
Meatball Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray..
- Combine meatballs with marinara sauce. If using pasta, put the cooked pasta on bottom of prepared pan. Top with meatballs. Cover meatballs with cheese, sprinkle with italian seasoning. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350528-basic-tender-juicy-meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- Bake just until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve with more sauce if desired..
- This is good just as meatball parmesan, without the pasta. Serve with garlic bread or as an appetizer..
Spray prepared foil-lined skillet with cooking spray and place formed meatballs on the foil. Add cheesy flavor to these meatballs with parmesan cheese, and bake to seal the deal. These meatballs are so good, you'll be sure to wow the family! Mix all of the above meatball ingredients and form your meatballs-not too large. Pour some sauce in the bottom of your dish (es).