Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF.
This is my recipe for braised pork belly, a very popular dish in Chinese cuisine. Although it may take a little while to make, the taste is excellent and. This preparation has all the makings of good Caribbean cooking. You can cook Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 of onions, sliced or chopped.
- Prepare 100 grams of button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 stick of celery, chopped.
- It’s 4 of thick pork chops.
- You need 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce, see link below for my gluten-free recipe.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste / puree.
- You need 50 ml of hot water.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken bouillon powder.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of (heaped) corn starch / cornflour.
Follow this lovely woman's example and create this world class. Trim off excess fat from pork. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the pork and fry quickly on both sides.
Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and use a large casserole dish with a lid.
- Toss the onions, mushroom and celery together in a casserole dish and place the pork chops on top.
- Mix together in a jug the can of tomatoes, garlic, paprika, worcestershire sauce and tomato puree. Mix the bouillon and hot water together then stir that in. Add salt & pepper to taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Pour over the chops, put the lid on and cook for 90 minutes.
- Remove the chops and keep warm. Put the casserole dish on the stove over a medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with enough cold water to make a slurry then stir into the bubbling sauce on the stove. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Pour the sauce & veg over the pork chops and serve with mash or rice, or boiled potatoes and seasonal veg.
Transfer to an ovenporoof casserole dish. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, caraway seeds and season to taste. Remove pork from slow cooker to serving platter; cover to keep warm. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.