Easy Biscuit Dough / Eggless. Add butter and cut butter into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in buttermilk and mix with a fork until the ingredients are combined. Eggless biscuits are a huge hit in my house – a really versatile basic biscuit to which you can add anything really.
Easy Eggless biscuits This recipe is great for littlies with egg allergies! Cream the butter or margarine and caster sugar together until light and fluffy. Knead the dough together on a. You can have Easy Biscuit Dough / Eggless using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Biscuit Dough / Eggless
- You need of EASY BISCUIT DOUGH OPTION 1.
- It’s 2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 100 grams of cold cube butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of CHEDDAR CHEESE BISCUIT DOUGH OPTION 2.
- You need 1/2 cup of shreded Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL BASTING.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter or egg.
- It’s of OPTIONAL FILLING.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Cream the butter and sugar together (with a wooden spoon) in a large bowl until light, fluffy and golden. The method is exactly the same as regular cookie dough. First the butter and sugars are creamed together. Milk and vanilla go in next, followed by flour and salt.
Easy Biscuit Dough / Eggless instructions
- EASY BISCUIT DOUGH OPTION 1.
- mix flour and butter using fork till it looks like crumbs.
- then Spoon by spoon add in milk till it looks like a soft dough.. dont pour milk all in.
- knead for about 5 minute only then its ready to be use.
- CHEDDAR CHEESE BISCUIT DOUGH OPTION 2.
- optional put Cheddar cheese on biscuits and mix well.
- unuse fresh dough keep in a zipper bag and can freeze for a week.
- OPTIONAL USE WITH FILLING OR AS IT IS CHEESY AND LIGHT BISCUIT.
- PEANUT BUTTER OPTIONAL FILLING.
- fill up with peanut butter and sugar then wrap up and baste with melted butter and bake 180 C for 15 minute then baste again with butter and bake further another 5 minute.
- ROUND CHEESY BISCUIT WITH PEANUT BUTTER FILLINGS.
- BELOW ARE A FEW RECIPES USING THIS BASIC BISCUITS DOUGH,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335210-duck-liver-sausage-biscuit https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335242-mini-siew-pau-roasted-bun https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360011-carmelized-onion-biscuit.
Top it off with a lot of mini chocolate chips and then grab a spoon and DIG IN! Cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add the salt and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour and mix until it forms a dough consistency. Freshly baked eggless cookies with the goodness of almonds.