Easy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin. Melt the butter with the oil in a large non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Place pork tenderloin on a work surface; lay prosciutto atop tenderloin. Tightly roll tenderloin around the filling and tie together with kitchen string to keep closed.
It's an inexpensive way to feed a crowd. You can prep it entirely in advance. Do not trim the fat from the tenderloin as this will help to keep it moist. You can cook Easy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 1 packages of stuffing mix, prepared per instructions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil (divided 1 & 2).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken seasoning (like McCormick Montreal Chicken).
- You need 1 medium of white onion, chopped into large chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots.
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Roll is delicious served hot or cold and looks spectacular. Don't be put off by the number of steps it really is a recipe that is easy to make. With a filling of flavoured pork sausage meat and a crispy bacon coating, it makes a special meal with very little effort. Close meat and place bacon on top; tie with kitchen string.
Easy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Trim sinew from pork tenderloin (leave fat on for pan drippings). Starting at the fatter end about 1" from the end, insert sharp fillet knife and cut a deep slit down the centre lengthwise, BE CAREFUL not to cut all the way through to the other side, it needs to open like a book..
- Spoon about 3/4 to 1 cup of prepared stuffing into the middle, then fold pork closed, pushing the stuffing into the centre. Secure with kitchen string (or soaked toothpicks, but count how many you insert)..
- Rub 1 tbsp olive oil on pork, sprinkle seasoning evenly to coat..
- In a well heated skillet, add remaining oil. Sear stuffed pork on all 4 sides, about 30sec-1min each side, this will seal the meat to help keep it moist. Place pork in roasting pan with chopped veggies..
- Roast in 425°F preheated oven for 35 – 40 min. Thermometer temp should read 155°..
- Remove from oven, cover tightly with foil and let stand 10 min. If used toothpicks, remove by pushing them through in the same direction they were inserted, dont pull them out in reverse to avoid splinters and be sure to remove all..
- Slice to desired thickness and serve with remaining stuffing, roasted pan veggies and other side dishes..
Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. This cut of meat is good value, as well as being tender and moist. You can buy pork tenderloin just about anywhere but we prefer Costco. Pork Tenderloin Hi Have got a cut of pork tenderloin sitting in the fridge (looks like a huge sausage) and have never cooked with it before. Any advice or Delia recipes you can point me too?