Crumble Apple Pie. Pile the apples into the pastry lined tin, scatter with the crumble mix and then a final sprinkling of sugar. (It will seem to be heaped high but will reduce and settle during baking.) Bake the pie. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the oats and sugar.
Made this for my family and even my. Tumble the cooked apples into the pie case, then scatter over the crumb topping. Rub in the butter and mix with fingers until crumbly. You can have Crumble Apple Pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crumble Apple Pie
- It’s of Frozen Margarine(Basedough).
- Prepare of tspn salt.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of Ice cold water.
- It’s of Red Chopped Apple 🍎(Filling).
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of tspn Cinnamon Powder.
- It’s of tspn lemon juice.
- You need of Frozen Margarine(Crumble).
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of tspn vanilla.
- It’s of ice cold water.
Place sliced apples in a large bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice, if desired. Sprinkle mixture over apples and toss until apple slices are evenly coated. Stir in raisins and walnuts (optional). Combine fruit pie with apple crumble to get the best of both – a warming dessert that slices neatly and delivers two textures of pastry.
Crumble Apple Pie instructions
- Mix the cold butter and flour first to make a crumble,then add salt,add water bit by bit until the dough comes together.This would take around 5tbspn of water.💚REM you just need the dough to come together only💚Wrap and keep in fridge for 30min..
- APPLE FILLING:Melt butter in a saucepan,toss in the chopped apple,add in the sugar and cinnamon,cook till tender,add abt 3 tbspn of water.(5 min).
- TOP CRUMBLE:Mix the cold butter with flour and sugar along with 2 tbspn of ice cold water.
- ASSEMBLING:Grease a round baking tin,roll the basedough on it,Put the apple filling,and pour the crumble on top.
- Bake at 180 for 35-40 min,Enjoy with ice cream.
Transfer the apple mixture to a shallow ovenproof pie dish. Blend the flour and butter in a food processor for a few seconds, until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Stir in the oats and the. Flatten down with your hand to prevent too much crumble falling through. Trim the edge so there's about an inch to a half an inch of overhang then fold under and crimp with your thumbs and index finger.