Easy Beef Enchiladas. Eat Better Meat With Award Winning Butchery. Brown meat and onions in large skillet. Add a tablespoon of cheese and roll the tortillas closed.
Roll each tortilla up and place seam-side down on the sauce in the baking dish. Drizzle the remaining enchilada sauce over the enchiladas. How to Make Easy Beef Enchiladas: Heat oil in a large skillet, and add a pound of ground beef. You can cook Easy Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Enchiladas
- You need 1 lb of Beef.
- You need 15 oz of can of Wolf Brand Chili (no beans).
- You need 8 oz of Velveeta pasteurized cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 6 of or 8 Corn Tortillas.
- You need 8 oz of Pre-Shredded Lettuce.
- It’s 4 of Roma Tomatoes.
Break the meat apart and let it brown. Tilt the pan to let the oil pool along the edge of the pan. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey.
Easy Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Pour chili into saucepan and place over low heat, stir occasionally..
- Add beef and chopped onions to skillet. Cook till beef is done and onions are soft. Drain grease..
- While meat is cooking you can chop tomatoes and cut cheese into strips (not thin but not too thick).
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Now grab a tortilla (you may want to warm them first because they may crack when you fold it) and add some meat with onions. Don't forget to add some cheese inside tortillas as well. Fold in half and place in 13×9 pan. Repeat 5-7 more times depending on how much meat you place inside each one..
- Now pour chili over the tortillas. If there is any meat left over I place it on top as well. You should also have cheese left over so add it evenly across the top of the chili. Place pan into oven until cheese melts..
- Now add 2 enchiladas to your plate and top with lettuce, tomatoes, and whatever else you want. My husband likes to put tabasco sauce on top..
Serve with a green salad or beans and rice. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the canola oil and flour. Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Add cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, ancho chili powder, salt, lime juice and cilantro. This easy dinner idea is a crowd pleaser and is filled with corn, beef, green chiles, cheese and covered in red sauce.