Basil Chicken and Long Bean Egg Recipe [Safe Trip in taking off!. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders New To QVC? It was because I didn't have enough fresh basil off my plant or heavy cream.
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot and sizzling, drop in the egg. Let it sizzle and bubble up, and at the same time, splash some of the hot oil onto the top of the egg (don't flip the egg, unless you really want to). You can cook Basil Chicken and Long Bean Egg Recipe [Safe Trip in taking off! using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basil Chicken and Long Bean Egg Recipe [Safe Trip in taking off!
- It’s of Long Bean Omelette.
- You need 2 of String of Long Bean (diced).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Basil Chicken.
- You need 1 of brunch of basil.
- You need 1 packet of chicken fillets (cut cubes).
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Basil chicken sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of dark sweet sauce.
- You need of Miffy Creation.
- Prepare of Seaweed.
- You need of Carrot (slices).
- You need of Cooked rice.
- You need of Left-over long bean.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
How to make Tomato Basil Chicken Recipe. To begin making the Tomato Basil Chicken Recipe, wash and thoroughly clean the chicken breasts. Into the bowl add the chicken, add mixed herbs, lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Heat a skillet on medium-high heat to pan sear the chicken pieces.
Basil Chicken and Long Bean Egg Recipe [Safe Trip in taking off! instructions
- Pan-fried the long bean with 1tbsp of oil for 5mins, add 1/4 tsp of salt and fried evenly. Spread out the long bean in the pan. Add the egg mixtures and cooked till both side are crisp. Cut this into triangle shape for the mountains..
- Pan-fried the garlic with 1.5tbsp of oil till fragrant. Add the chicken cubes and pan-fried till slightly pinkish then add the sauce (as above). Then, add the basil leaves and cooked till the chicken is cooked and leave is wilted..
- Pan-fried the carrot till soft. Lay it over each other to form the shape of the plane. Use the left-over long bean to create the steering wheel. Use the cooked rice and seaweed to Miffy..
- #mycookbook (week 4).
Of course, you need to add the basil in before it's actually "Thai Basil Chicken". Do that now, and stir fry for another minute, until the basil is wilted and the liquid has cooked off. A brief note about the chicken thighs: you absolutely can substitute in ground chicken if you prefer. The tender, juicy chicken cooks in a flavorful white wine, Dijon, and fresh basil sauce for a versatile, low-calorie, and high-protein weeknight meal! See recipes for Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce too.