Hawaiian pizza. Place crust on a baking sheet. Mix marinara and barbecue sauces; spread over crust. Top with cheese, pineapple and ham.
And it's a popular choice in this country, as well; though far from ousting pepperoni from the top spot, this ham-pineapple concoction has been making steady inroads, particularly among kids. Hawaiian Pizza is the perfect way to use up leftover ham and it's a fun flavor twist. Hawaiian Pizza is a fun way to use up your leftover Easter ham. You can cook Hawaiian pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian pizza
- It’s of Pizza dough (Belinda's recipe).
- Prepare 250 g of chedder/ mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of small pineapple diced into small cubes.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce (Belinda's recipe).
- It’s Pinch of oregano.
- It’s Pinch of Basil.
If it's not Easter and you don't have leftover ham, use my recipe for slow cooker ham and make one so you have leftovers! Hawaiian pizza is the most underrated pizza on the planet. It's just the BEST pizza variety! We're using my homemade pizza crust and adding bacon on top.
Hawaiian pizza instructions
- Divide the pizza dough into 4.
- Roll out into a med size.poke holes on the rolled dough.
- Put the sauce and spread evenly. Not too much to soak the dough.
- Sprinkle ham, then pineapple..
- Sprinkle the spices then cheese.
- Bake at 200°c for 20 min.
Despite its tropical name, Hawaiian pizza is actually a Canadian creation. The pineapple-laden pie is the brainchild of retired cook, Sam Panopoulos, who first served pineapple on pizza at Satellite Restaurant in Chatham, Ont. Hawaiian pizza is the perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors loaded on top of a crispy crust. Delicious melty mozzarella cheese locks in layers of salty bacon and juicy pineapple pieces in each slice. Adding pineapple to pizza, are you a fan?