Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting. When dip is smooth, stir in chocolate chips. Slowly add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Instructions to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting: In large mixing bowl, beat with electric mixer softened cream cheese until smooth.
Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and gently stir until combined. Add in the sifted icing sugar and, starting on low, mix until the mixture starts coming together, then turn the speed up and beat until light and smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves In a separate bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, butter, oil, eggs, pumpkin milk and vanilla Add wet ingredients to dry and add chocolate chips. You can have Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting
- It’s of packs of cream cheese.
- It’s of canned pumpkin.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- It’s of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
Stir just until combined, don't over mix. Add the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg into the bowl and whisk until just combined. To make the cream cheese layers, add the cream cheese, sugar, egg, milk Add half the pumpkin batter to the bottom of your two loaf pans. STEP THREE: Once the bars are completely cooled, spread the frosting evenly over the top, slice into bars, and serve!
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting instructions
- In large mixing bowl, beat with electric mixer softened cream cheese until smooth..
- Next, beat in canned pumpkin followed by powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice..
- When dip is smooth, stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving as a dip. *(you can use gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, or anything you like to dip) *(I used this for a top coat on a pumpkin cheesecake pie.) *(It would also be good as frosting on cookies or cupcakes!) Yummy!.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Place dough by tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet. To make frosting, mix together cream cheese and butter until smooth. In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth and fluffy.