Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies. Fold in both kinds of chocolate chips (nuts if you are using them) and then split dough in half and add the raisins to one half of the batch. Stir in the oatmeal, chocolate chips, and raisins. Using a small cookie scoop, which will allow for more even and uniform cookies, position mounds of the cookie batter two inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
Add eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and mix until combined. Slowly add flour and oats and mix until incorporated. Fold in raisins and chocolate chips, taking care not to over mix. You can cook Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies
- It’s 1 cup of or 2 sticks of soft butter.
- You need 1 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baking cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of jif extra crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 cup of quaker oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
Using a large mixing bowl and mixer, beat together the peanut butter and butter until blended. To the butter mixture, add the eggs and vanilla, mixing until combined. Stir in the egg, peanut butter and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda and salt.) Stir dry ingredients into the sugar mixture.
Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350'f.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Add in pb flour baking soda cinnamon and mix well .stir in oats and raisins mixwell.drop by rounded tblsp onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cool before removing from sheet.
Stir in oats, chocolate chips and raisins until evenly distributed. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla until smooth. Reduce mixer speed to medium-low and slowly mix in flour mixture. Stir in the oats, raisins and chocolate chips. In a medium saucepan, mix together the sugar and cocoa powder.