Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests. Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that's sure to delight the family! A delicious, easy-to-make recipe with the savory flavor of Johnsonville Sausage! Put olive oil on your hands, and spread the dough out to cover the oven tray.
If you are looking for some new ideas for pizza night, here are three fun and delicious chicken recipes that you can try with your family. This quick and easy Mexican pizza includes refried beans, chicken, tomatoes and cheese for a Mexican take on pizza night. Make tonight pizza night: Alton's Pizza Pizzas are so tasty, easy and fun to make at home with friends and family, you may never order in again. You can have Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests
- It’s of For the pizza crust:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 130 ml of Lukewarm water.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Toppings of your choice:.
- Prepare 3 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 100 grams of Mixed frozen seafood.
- It’s 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 150 grams of Pizza cheese (mozzarella etc.).
- You need 1 of Pizza Sauce.
Get the Recipe: Pizza Pizzas Blackberry Cheesecake. Sauté whole garlic cloves in olive oil to infuse the oil with flavor and to make the garlic tender. Then mash everything into a paste that's easy to spread onto the loaf. Add a few seasonings, bake for a few minutes and you've got a flavor-packed side to round out your Italian feast.
Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests step by step
- Make the dough. Put all the dough ingredients except for the olive oil into a plastic bag, and knead it well to make the dough..
- When the dough comes together, add the olive oil and keep kneading (10 minutes). Leave it to rise in the bag (30 minutes)..
- When the dough has risen, press it down lightly to deflate. Place it on a kitchen parchment paper lined oven tray and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Cut up the toppings for the pizza crust. Slice the sausages diagonally. Slice the onion and cherry tomatoes. Defrost the seafood mix..
- Put olive oil on your hands, and spread the dough out to cover the oven tray. Preheat the oven to 300°C (or 250°C if your oven doesn't get that hot)..
- Spread the dough with pizza sauce, and cover evenly with toppings of your choice. Add the pizza cheese to finish. Bake at 300°C for 13 minutes..
- Top with something like fresh basil leaves and cut into 8 portions. It's very hot so be careful..
- I tried varying the toppings by section. You won't get bored with the toppings this way, and looks like fun too..
Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and basil; spread over each crust. Top with beef mixture, green pepper and cheese. Pork Chops with Parmesan Sauce Moist and tender chops make a speedy and comforting weeknight meal. They're dressed with a smooth, creamy sauce seasoned with Parmesan, onion and a hint of nutmeg, parsley and thyme. From cheesy bread to pasta salad, these sides are sure to delight.