Linguine al Portofino. Book at Portofino, Matosinhos The Freshest Seafood From Cornwall, Delivered Straight to Your Door. Long and flat, linguine get their name from the Italian word lingue or "tongues." The smooth and even strands are able to perfectly entangle thick tomato sauces, such as Niasca Portofino's tomato and vegetable sauce made from pureed vegetable grown by small farmers in Piemonte and Liguria. Linguine al Portofino Miss Fluffy's Cooking Italy Everybody knows pasta with pesto Genovese (see my recipe) but not many know this pasta which comes from a town near by Genoa called Portofino.
An explosion of flavors – Linguine Portofino (mélange de base de sauce tomate et sauce pesto). Une explosion de saveurs – Linguine Portofino. Linguine al Portofino Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. You can cook Linguine al Portofino using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Linguine al Portofino
- Prepare 500 g of pasta.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Pesto: 30-40 g of fresh basil, washed and dried.
- It’s Tablespoon of grated Parmesan.
- It’s Tablespoon of grated Pecorino.
- It’s 1-2 cloves of garlic (depending on size).
- You need Spoonful of pine nuts.
- Prepare of Good amount of olive oil.
- You need of Fresh Passata sauce: about 2 tablespoons (see my recipe).
- It’s of About 100 g of cherry marziano tomatoes.
- It’s leaves of Few fresh basil.
Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, linguine al portofino. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Linguine al Portofino instructions
- Prepare the pesto. Add all ingredients, apart from pine nuts in a food processor, whizz up until smooth.
- Add pine nuts, whizz again. Wash and chop tomatoes, put in a pot. Add basil, bring slowly to the boil. Simmer for about 45 mins or so. Strain out sauce using sieve.
- Bring pot of salted water to the boil. Cook pasta according to instructions. Drain and put back in the pot. Add pesto and passata. Mix well and serve 😄.
In Italien wird nur mit frischen Zutaten. Nel frattempo, lessate al dente le linguine, scolate e condite con la salsa. With a slotted spoon,remove the mixture from the pan and set aside. Then add boiled pasta and mix. This is the part missing in the video.