Roasted Vegetable Lasagne. De lekkerste lasagne recepten vind je bij Allerhande. Laat je inspireren en start meteen. Allerhande helpt je met kiezen én koken.
In roasting pan, combine vegetables and garlic with olive oil. Roasted Vegetable Lasagna is the perfect entree! Eggplant, zucchini, and bell peppers are roasted to bring out their deepest, richest flavors before they are layered with pasta, cheese and sauce, then baked to perfection. You can cook Roasted Vegetable Lasagne using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
- You need of Vegetable and Lentil Ragu (see my previous recipe).
- It’s of Bechemal Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- You need 60 g of flour.
- You need 750 ml of milk.
- You need Pinch of on ground nutmeg.
- You need 100 g of mascarpone.
- You need of Lasagne.
- It’s 250 g of fresh lasagne sheets (I used 6 sheets).
- It’s pieces of Ball of mozzarella grated or chopped into small.
- Prepare 60 g of breadcrumbs (I used Panko).
- Prepare 100 g of grated Parmesan.
Add the pasta sauce and mix well. Put the milk, flour and butter in a sauce pan over a medium heat and whisk until the butter melts and the sauce is thickened and then season. Spread half the vegetable and sauce over the bottom of a large baking dish. Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagne Baked lasagne is the most practical of dishes – it can be prepared well in advance and needs no more than a shove in the direction of the oven at the appropriate time.
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne step by step
- Heat oven to 180c fan. Find a 2 litre baking dish.
- Make the bechemal sauce- heat the oil or butter in a saucepan. Once warm add the flour and stir until it starts to lightly brown and smells like biscuits- 3/4 minutes. Whisk in the milk until smooth and gently heat until thick – around 6/7 minutes. Add the nutmeg, mascarpone and season to taste..
- Spread a small amount of the bechemal over the bottom of the baking dish. Cover with overlapping lasagne sheets (I used 2 on each layer). Pour a third of the bechemal, and third of the mozzarella and top with half of the veg ragu.
- Cover with another layer of lasagne sheets, pour half of the remaining bechemal, half of the remaining mozzarella and the rest of the ragu..
- Add the final later of lasagne sheets, spread with the rest of the bechemal and mozzarella..
- Mix together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan and scatter over the top. Bake in the oven for 40 mins until golden and bubbling..
- Serve with garlic bread and a green salad..
But sadly, because of over-exposure, the classic version is no longer the treat it used to be. Since I didn't have a go-to vegetarian lasagna recipe in my repertoire, I decided it was time to give my favourite lasagna recipe a meat-free makeover by replacing the usual meat sauce with a simple marinara sauce and blend of chunky vegetables roasted until yieldingly soft and ever so slightly charred. Combine carrots, onion, olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper, and salt in a bowl; toss to coat. Line two large baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Arrange the cauliflower on one of the prepared baking sheets and the zucchini and eggplant on the other.