Cheesy Beef Cannelloni Quick, Simple, Filling & 598 cals if recipe followed... So I came up with this & it was amazeballs! Filled me right up then I hit the gym. Also, got to use some herbs up I rarely use.
To buy the seasoning, click on the link. Spoon the beef into the cannelloni tubes using a teaspoon and lay on top of the sauce. Recipes Cheesy Beef Cannelloni Quick, Simple, Filling & cals if recipe followed. You can cook Cheesy Beef Cannelloni Quick, Simple, Filling & 598 cals if recipe followed.. using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Cannelloni Quick, Simple, Filling & 598 cals if recipe followed..
- You need of Filling.
- You need 75 grams of Aldi lean minced beef (122 cals per 100g).
- Prepare 50 grams of Red Onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 2 1/2 ml of tesco toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 grams of Chopped raw garlic.
- It’s 1 grams of egg mixed with a fork.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 200 grams of Asda Smart price passatta.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 50 grams of Cherry Tomatoes cut into ¼.
- Prepare of Dish Lining.
- Prepare 3 of Sprays of olive oil 1 cal.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 150 ml of Ahh bisto cheese sauce.
- You need 30 grams of Aldi everyday essentials light mozzerella.
- Prepare of mince mix.
- You need 58 grams of Tesco cannelloni pasta tubes i got 5.
Recipes Cheesy Beef Cannelloni Quick, Simple, Filling & cals if recipe followed. In a blender or food processor – blend tomatoes, basil and oregano until liquified, set aside. In a saucepan, fry onion and garlic until translucent. Add the puree and the evaporated milk, bring to a boil and then pour sauce over your cannelloni.
Cheesy Beef Cannelloni Quick, Simple, Filling & 598 cals if recipe followed.. instructions
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan & brown the following together. then set aside to cool.
- In a jug measure the passatta add the cherry tomatoes & dash black pepper & thyme and set aside..
- Grease dish with olive oil 1 cal.
- Put oven on 180° get the mince mix & add beaten egg & mix in. Don't worry if looks awful..then stuff the mix into the tesco cannelloni pasta tubes..
- Layer the shells In the dish the pour on the tomato mix..
- Make cheese sauce or own sauce if not counting calories then pour this on the top of the tomato sauce. Cut small the Aldi everyday essentials light mozzerella and add to the top of cheese sauce. Lid the dish or use Tin foil pop in the oven for 20-30 minutes, then take lid or foil off & cook for further 20 minutes until pasta is cooked & the top is golden..
Pasta filled with slow cooked braised beef with a cheesy sauce Cannelloni is a tube or cylindrical shape pasta served baked with a filling covered in sauce. This version uses Italian style beef Ragù that's been slowly braised for that intense flavour. Topped with a white cheese sauce and mozzarella cheese, baked until golden. If using dried cannelloni tubes, you will need a piping bag to fill them. Place cannelloni in prepared baking dish and cover with tomato sauce mixture.