Steak Enchiladas. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door.
Mix dry ingredients and sprinkle onto steak. Heat ¼ cup oil and Tbsp. of enchilada sauce in skillet over MEDIUM heat. These enchiladas are a delicious combination of a nicely seasoned sauce and a beef filling made with garlic, green chiles and cheese. -Place the steak in a medium sized bowl, and add a couple of pinches of salt and pepper, the ground cumin, and a drizzle of olive oil; rub the seasoning into the steak, and allow it to marinate for a few minutes. You can have Steak Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Enchiladas
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- It’s 2-3 cups of cooked beef steak, I used top sirloin, chopped small.
- You need of Refried beans.
- It’s of lEnchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
Directions In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until onion is tender. In a large bowl, combine the cooked steak, beans, green chilis and ¼ cup enchilada sauce. Roll the tortilla and place seam side down onto prepared baking dish.
Steak Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray thoroughly a 9×13 baking dish. In a skillet on high heat crisp and brown the steak. I added the drippings from the night before and reduced it..
- On a tortilla, put a spoon of beans, a spoon of steak, and a sprinkling of cheese. Roll it up and place seam side down. Continue rolling until your dish is full. Pour sauce over all of it..
- I baked it covered for about 30 minutes. Took it out and uncovered it and sprinkled more cheese on top. Returned it to the oven for a few minutes then took it out and let it sit for a bit. Served with sour cream and all the good fixins.
Repeat with remaining tortillas and beef mixture. Shredded beef simmers in a homemade red enchilada sauce for ultimate flavor, then is mixed with jalapenos, cheese, and cilantro. Rolled up in tortillas and topped with more sauce and cheese, these enchiladas are sheer perfection. Steak & Enchiladas* at Founding Farmers – Tysons "Another good founding farmers experience in the books. We started off with the fried green tomatoes and cornbread – both were great!