Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage. Broiled chicken, Cajun seasoned served over angel hair pasta Aglio e' Olie. Shrimp sautéed in olive oil, parsley, garlic and a pinch of crushed red pepper, tossed in angel hair pasta. Angel Hair / Spaghetti / Linguine / Rigatoni.
Served over angel hair pasta or with choice of one side. Spicy Italian sausage with tomato sauce,. Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Sauteed Shrimp, Basil, Tomato and Lemon-Garlic Sauce. You can have Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage
- You need 8 ounces of cooked angel hair paste.
- You need 1 pound of italian sausage, hot or sweet.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s to taste of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need 4 cups of marinara sauce, I used my basic marinara sauce, in my pro.
- You need 1 cup of italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- Prepare of about 1 teaspoon italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- It’s of For Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flaked.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of marscapone cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each chopped fresh basil, parsley and chives.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 16 of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need to taste of fresh hopped basil, chives and parsley.
Served with Asparagus and Angel Hair. Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair Pasta with a Touch of Marinara Sauce. Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce Spaghetti, Meatball or Sausage Angel Hair Vegetable Primavera Fettuccine Alfredo LT Available Four-Cheese Ravioli, Pesto Alfredo Sauce† Mushroom Ravioli al Forno Rigatoni & Vegetables with Tomato Pesto Broth† Pastas ~ Whole Wheat Penne Pasta available for substitution. Spicy Italian sausage, fresh kale and russet potatoes in a creamy broth.
Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8 individual loaf pans well with non stick spray. Place pan on foil lined baking pan..
- Heat butter in large saucepan and brown italian sausage.
- Add marinara sauce, cover and simmer on low while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Make Alfredo Sauce.
- In a large saucepan bring cream and garlic to a low boil, add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes butter and marscapone and stir until butter and marscapone are melted.
- Lower heat to low and whisk in romano cheese, lemon juice, basil, chives and parsley until smooth, remove from heat.
- Assemble Angel Cakes.
- Combine in a large bowl cooked angel hair pasta with the Alfredo sauce.
- Divide evenly in prepared pans, press down gently to compact pasta.
- Divide italian cheese evenly over tops, sprinkle with Italian seasomimg.
- Add pepperoni slices, 2 to each cake.
- Bake about 25 minutes until hot.
- To serve add some sauce and sausage to plates. Cut sausage into pieces.Remove cakes from pan place one on each sauced plate. Garnish with fresh basil, parsley, chives and romano cheese.
Golden-fried mozzarella cheese, topped with alfredo drizzle. Served with marinara sauce Lasagna Fritta. Bell peppers and red onions sautéed with chicken tenderloins in a creamy scampi sauce. We look forward to seeing you soon! Milanese chicken breast, melted moarella, Asiago and provolone cheese with marinara sauce, served on thin spaghetti..