Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad. Great recipe for Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad. After the salad was refrigerated overnight and the flavors developed, well I just couldn't wait. It gives the sandwich a good delicious crunch!!!
It's very easy to do and, in the end Between these three ingredients and the two varieties of olives, the Muffaletta olive salad has a decidedly Mediterranean flair. The mother of all olive salads. Swiss; Ham; plus, all the ingredients for the olive salad. You can cook Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad
- You need 2 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 slices of black forest ham divided.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Muffaletta olive salad see my recipe.
- It’s 2 slices of swiss cheese.
The meats and cheeses were in the deli section, so convenient! How to make muffaletta olive salad. A classic muffaletta sandwich recipe has this star ingredient; olive salad. According to Food and Wine Magazine classic olive salad consists of.
Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad step by step
- Mix the mustard with the mayonnaise and spread it out over the two slices of bread. Add 2 slices of ham per slice of bread. Add the salad on top of one side of the sandwich..
- Add the cheese slices on top of the salad. Assemble the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
I could only eat half of the decent sized sandwich which was oozing with cheesy goodness. The ham and salami were sliced thinly and had lots of flavor. The garlic olive salad was not overly oily as some dressings can be. Just lots of flavor in this little unassuming sandwich. Layered salads rank among the classics in the potluck hall of fame.