Easy Fluffy French Toast — A Golden Ratio Recipe. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Make French Toast W/ McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. Beat the egg, add the sugar, milk, and a few drops of vanilla essence, and mix very well with a whisk, then soak the bread in the mixture.
Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth. Instructions Combine all of the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar, and ground cinnamon) in a large bowl. In a shallow baking dish, whisk together the wet ingredients (milk, eggs, and vanilla). You can have Easy Fluffy French Toast — A Golden Ratio Recipe using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Fluffy French Toast — A Golden Ratio Recipe
- Prepare 2 of Sliced bread (2cm thick).
- You need 100 ml of Milk (or soy milk).
- You need 1 of Egg (medium).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk well. Fry the French toast Melt some butter (or heat a neutral oil) in a skillet over medium-high heat, then gently place your soaked bread (or sandwich) in the pan. Working with one slice of bread at a time, dip bread into mixture (if using brioche, dip quickly, hearty french bread may needs to soak a little longer), flip and dip opposite side. Use Texas Toast for French Toast.
Easy Fluffy French Toast — A Golden Ratio Recipe step by step
- Cut the bread into 2-4 pieces..
- Beat the egg, add the sugar, milk, and a few drops of vanilla essence, and mix very well with a whisk, then soak the bread in the mixture..
- Heat butter in a frying pan, and toast the bread over low-medium heat. Cover with a lid, and once the bread browns evenly, flip it over and continue cooking without a lid..
- If you prefer a richer taste, use 1 and 1/2 slices instead, or use one thick slice (2.5 cm), soak the bread in egg mixture until it completely absorbs, then toast the bread. Adjust the amount of egg mixture for your desired result..
- Since this recipe is not too sweet, drizzle on your choice of honey, maple syrup, or fruit sauce..
- Here is a recipe for the strawberry sauce I used. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169305-easy-microwavable-low-cal-strawberry-preserves.
- And here is a variation of the recipe: Banana soy milk French Toast.
For a truly thick french toast you must use thick bread! Texas toast can be found in most grocery stores in the bread isle. Look towards the bottom of the shelves or head to your bakery and see if they have some premade. Ours is from Chompies and it never disappoints. Butter before placing the bread on.