Easy Pizza Bites. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. The Official Food Of Everything From Tasty Pizzas & Sumptuous Sides To Delicious Desserts Looking For Pizza Delivery Service? Fill with equal portions of cheese and pepperoni in the center.
Roll the crescent roll dough around the pizza toppings and cheese, making sure to tuck the edges of the dough in so that the cheese does not melt out of the dough in the oven. Remove from oven and brush with remaining butter. Our today's amazing and easy pizza bites recipe will definitely be a star item in your Iftar or tea menu. You can cook Easy Pizza Bites using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Bites
- You need 1 can of Philsbury Biscuits (10 count).
- Prepare 10 slice of Pepperoni.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
These bow shaped pizza bites are not only easy but. Place softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Add mozzarella, pepperoni, and pasta sauce; stir until well combined. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes.
Easy Pizza Bites instructions
- Preheat oven 425°F..
- Flatten biscuits. Add a pepperoni, more or less 1 tsp pizza sauce & 1 tsp cheese and fold biscuit closed..
- Place all stuffed biscuits on greased cookie sheet and brush tops with beaten egg..
- Sprinkle tops with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese..
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Serve with pizza dipping sauce..
Spoon cream cheese mixture into phyllo shells, filling shells full and slightly mounded up. In a large bowl mix marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, and oregano. Lay tortilla on a flat surface. Easy Pizza Bites with pepperoni, sweet peppers, mushrooms, green onions and mozzarella cheese. Roll out your dough thinly and using a circular cutter or a glass cut in to circles and place in the muffin tin which you will have sprayed lightly with cake release.