Baked Corn Casserole. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! Check Out Casserole Recipe on eBay.
Stir in creamed corn and drained corn then carefully mix in milk until well blended. Corn Pudding Staff Picks Jiffy® Corn Casserole. Corn casserole recipes make every table a little bit brighter. You can have Baked Corn Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Corn Casserole
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of can whole kernel corn (undrained).
- You need 1 (16 oz) of can cream-style corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine, softened.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 T of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 (7 oz) of package Jiffy corn muffin mix.
Here's your home for the best recipes. In a large bowl, mix cornmeal and butter until smooth. Whisk in sugar, eggs, milk and heavy cream until incorporated. Fold in corn and creamed corn and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
Baked Corn Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Spoon into 8"x 12" baking dish..
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, or until light brown..
The top should be a deep golden brown. Serve warm or even at room temperature. For down-home dinners and potlucks, corn casserole is always a favorite! Jiffy mix and canned corn make this Southern corn pudding casserole a snap to prepare. Now this is real comfort food! —P.