St Patricks Day Shamrock Toasted Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF. Just a cute themed snack idea for St Patricks Day, an open cucumber and cream cheese sandwich lol. Great recipe for St Patricks Day Shamrock Toasted Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF. Make yours and serve St Patricks Day Shamrock Toasted Muffins for your family or friends.
Related Article: Shamrock Eggs St Patrick's Day Breakfast. Since we made our St Patrick's Day Deviled Eggs I was in a "green" kind of mood, so we decided to make some shamrock cupcakes. I used my favorite Duncan Hines Blue Velvet cake mix and icing, and in no time we were devouring these little cuties. You can have St Patricks Day Shamrock Toasted Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of St Patricks Day Shamrock Toasted Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 4 of English muffins – see my gluten-free vegan recipe.
- You need 225 g of Violife brand cream cheese or see my free-from recipe.
- You need 24 slices of cucumber.
- You need 75 g of shredded Violife cheddar style cheese (optional).
- It’s 8 of thin slices of green bell pepper.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Green grass, green leaves, green beer. Patrick's Day epitomizes all things green. Corned beef, fish and chips, and Irish soda bread are commonly associated foods with the holiday. Another favorite is McDonald's Shamrock Shake.
St Patricks Day Shamrock Toasted Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Split the muffins in half and toast them on each side.
- Mix the cream cheese and shredded cheese together (if using) and spread on each muffin.
- Place 3 pieces of cucumber on top of each muffin and use the sliced peoper to make the shamrock stalk.
- Sprinkle a little salt on top and serve.
The green shake is available annually across the United States, Canada, and Ireland. Fill the prepared muffin cups about halfway full, and shake into an even layer in each well. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. Patrick's Day activities involve going to your local Irish pub, gulping. The shamrock remains one of the most popular symbols used on Hallmark products and cards for St.