Honey-Mustard Chicken. Customize your plan with delicious calorie-conscious, carb-conscious and vegetarian meals! Discover French's Condiments, Sauces, Snacks & More To Make Flavorful Meals. A Versatile, Endless Array Of Delicious Condiments, Sauces, Snacks & More.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, and olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and taste. Add more salt and mustard until you get the flavor where you want it. You can have Honey-Mustard Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey-Mustard Chicken
- It’s of Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless…about 1 lbs.).
- Prepare of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (10 3/4 oz).
- You need of Butter or Margarine.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- You need of *Optional: Hot Cooked Rice or Shortcut Risotto Verde (see recipe link in directions).
- It’s of *Optional: 1/2 teaspoon Orange Peel (grated).
Spoon honey mustard sauce over chicken: The Honey Mustard sauce for the chicken is incredibly simple to make. The base ingredients are (this will come as a surprise…) honey and mustard which are mixed in with chicken broth and slightly thickened with flour or cornstarch / cornflour. It tastes tangy, sweet and it's creamy even though there is no cream in it. In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, honey, mustard and ginger; bring to a boil.
Honey-Mustard Chicken step by step
- Melt butter in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 10 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside. Wipe out skillet..
- In same skillet, combine soup, mayonnaise, honey, and mustard (and orange peel, if using). Heat to boiling, return chicken to skillet, reduce heat to low, and cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink), stirring occasionally..
- To serve, arrange chicken over rice or risotto. Stir sauce and spoon over chicken. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347450-shortcut-risotto-verde.
- *** Recipe originates from Campbell's " Fabulous One-Dish Recipes" cookbook (1992) ***.
Combine cornstarch and water; gradually whisk into honey mixture. The ingredients you'll need for this easy honey mustard chicken recipe are: two types of mustard, honey, chicken breasts (I used breast tenders), broccoli florets, salt and pepper, and olive oil. First, whisk together the honey and mustards until combined. Set this aside for the time being, as you'll be adding it to the chicken later. In a skillet, brown chicken in oil.