Easy Salisbury steak with mushroom onion gravy. Sauté onion rings and mushrooms til tender. Stir flour into pan, scraping bottom of pan. Add dash of salt and pepper.
Then, make the mushroom gravy in the same skillet. Taste for seasoning and add more salt & pepper, if desired. Serve the steaks topped with the mushroom sauce. You can have Easy Salisbury steak with mushroom onion gravy using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Salisbury steak with mushroom onion gravy
- It’s of for the steaks:.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of ground beef (I used 1 lb ground beef and half lb ground venison).
- It’s 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of worstichire sauce.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s of For the gravy:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of of an onion sliced thin.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1.5 cups of beef broth.
- You need 2 teaspoons of worstichire sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Add beef broth, onion, and mushrooms; bring to a boil. Transfer patties to a platter and keep warm. This Salisbury steak in mushroom onion gravy is easy to make. Grab a mixing bowl, and mix ground beef, onions, egg, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, crushed red peppers, parsley and pepper together.
Easy Salisbury steak with mushroom onion gravy step by step
- Mix the ingredients for steaks and shape into about 6 round flat patties and sear until lightly browned on each side about 5 minutes per side. Remove from pan..
- Place onions, mushrooms, butter, salt and pepper in pan On medium and sauté 5 minutes then add in broth, ketchup and worstichire sauce and turn heat to low. Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons cold water and then whisk into the gravy mixture. Add steaks back into pan and cover. Cook on low heat for 15 minutes..
- Serve over mashed potatoes, over egg noodles, or with a side salad and a baked potato..
Well, seasoned hamburger patties pan fried to perfection. Then simmered in a beefy mushroom onion gravy that is made with French onion soup, fresh sliced mushrooms, and diced onions. Combine bread crumbs, onion, egg, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a large bowl. Stir well and add beef and pork. Gently combine ground beef, worchestershire sauce, steak spice and onion – be careful not to overwork the meat mixture.