Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Oatmeal Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online! Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only.
It's crispy on the edges, moist and gorgeously chewy inside. It's buttery, with the faintest waft of cinnamon and plump juicy raisins. There is no chill time for the dough required (yay yay!). You can have Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground nutmeg (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of Rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of Raisins or chocolate chips.
Directions In a large bowl, combine the oil, sugars, water, egg white and vanilla. Combine the flours, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well. This oatmeal raisin cookie recipe makes cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. They are very easy to make and you don't need any fancy equipment – only a hand mixer.
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine the flour, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl and set aside..
- In a large bowl cream together butter or margarine, and both types of sugar..
- Add in the egg and sour cream. Beat together. Add in the vanilla extract. Beat in..
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients, oats, and raisins..
- Spoon into a greased baking sheet. Let bake until golden brown for 10-12 minutes..
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy..
In large bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Soft and chewy with that trademark homemade flavor, these are the best soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies. Made with brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, chewy oats, sweet raisins, and a secret ingredient, this recipe wins for flavor and texture.