Tres leches. Find all your everyday beauty essentials. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! For the tres leches: Combine the heavy cream, evaporated milk and condensed milk in a small pitcher.
A classic and easy Tres Leches Cake goes far beyond your average cake recipe. Moist, flavorful and deeply rich, our Tres Leches Cake with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Yellow Cake Mix makes it simple to impress. Sweetened condensed milk, whole milk and whipping cream are the traditional "three milks" in our Tres Leches Cake ingredients. You can cook Tres leches using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tres leches
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare Splash of vanilla.
- It’s 2 cups of whole milk.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
Mix and pour into "poke" holes in the cake to create. "Tres Leches," she said. "Tres Leches?" I said. "Three milks?" I'd passed high school Spanish. But I'd never heard of the cake. Ana went on to explain to me what Tres Leches Cake is: a light, airy sponge cake soaked with a mixture of three milks: evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and heavy cream. This Tres Leches Cake recipe is the perfect light and airy dessert and a Latin American favorite.
Tres leches instructions
- Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside..
- Cream butter and the 1 cup sugar together and beat on medium speed. Add eggs and the 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract beat well.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture 2 tablespoons at a time,mix until well blended. Pour batter into a greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. When the cake is done, Poke holes on the cake several times with a fork..
- Combine the whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk together. Pour over the top of the cooled cake..
- Pipe whipped cream on top of the cake and top with cherries. Be sure and keep cake refrigerated, enjoy!.
Tres Leches means "three milks" and is a sponge cake that contains three different types of milks. And, you can even freeze the cake after you added the kinds of milk, to defrost place it in your fridge until it defrosts them decorate it with the whipped cream & fresh fruits. Tres Leches Cake is an authentic Mexican cake soaked in three kinds of milk, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Tres leches literally means, "three milks" and tres leches cake is an ultra light sponge cake soaked in a sweet milk mixture. Tres leches cake is a popular cake in Mexico and Latin America.