Fried Cauliflower with tartar. Fried Cauliflower with tartar Harune H Tokyo, Japan. In a separate shallow bowl (or another large baggie), mix together flour, cheese, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, paprika, cayenne, and pepper. Place flowerets into egg mixture and toss (or shake baggie) to coat well.
Toss the cauliflower slices in oil and sprinkle with cumin and salt. Fried cauliflower is a typical Czech quick food. Czech people eat it for lunch or for dinner. You can have Fried Cauliflower with tartar using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Cauliflower with tartar
- You need 1 of Cauliflower.
- You need of About 3 tbsp All-purpose flower -(1).
- Prepare 100 ml of water -(2).
- It’s 6-8 tbsp of flower -(2).
- Prepare 2,3 Pinches of Salt, cumin, pepper -(2) for taste.
- You need Handful of Breadcrumbs -(3).
- You need of Tatar sauce if you like.
It is usually served with boiled or mashed potatoes. Tartar sauce is good with it. We can add fresh vegetables or various vegetable salads. Transfer some of the coated cauliflower florets to the hot oil; do not crowd.
Fried Cauliflower with tartar step by step
- Cut cauliflower into pieces and boil them..
- Mix ingredients (2)..
- Coat cauliflowers with flower(1), (2) and breadcrumbs(3)..
- Deep-fry them in hot cooking oil. (About 180°C).
- Serve them with tartar sauce. (You can make tartar sauce. Mix mayonnaise, onion, pickles, and boiled egg as you like.).
Cook for several minutes then turn over with spoons or forks to cook the other side, again for several minutes, until deep golden. Get the oil hot in a deep pan. Toss the cauliflower with the gram flour, a little salt, and the paprika. Remove them with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined dish. Fry the remaining pieces of cauliflower.