Chocolate Pie. Find Deals on Choco Pie in Groceries on Amazon. This is a beautiful, fluffy French silk Pie. Garnishing it with extra whipped cream and chocolate curls makes it fabulous!
Pour in the butter and continue to pulse until the crumbs are coated. Orange Chocolate Ricotta Pie A traditional Italian dessert served during the holidays and for special occasions, this pie features the classic pairing of orange and chocolate. The result is rich and tangy—a perfect finale to a Mediterranean-style dinner. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho Trusted chocolate pie recipes from Betty Crocker. You can cook Chocolate Pie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pie
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 (9 inch) of single pie crust.
- You need of Meringue.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need of Optional 1/4 tsp cream of tartar.
Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. This pie–using a pre-made crust, pudding mix, and whipped topping–can be assembled in minutes. Spread beaten egg whites over the hot filling be sure the whites touch the edges of the crust. Blend in evaporated milk and vanilla.
Chocolate Pie step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Place all ingredients for pie in small bowls and set aside. Whisk egg yolks in small bowl and set aside..
- In a saucepan whisk together 2 cup sugar cocoa and flour. Blend in milk, vanilla and egg yolks. Turn stove to medium heat add butter and stirring constantly just until butter is melted. Pour into unbaked pie shell..
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until pie is not wobbly when shaken..
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar beating constantly, until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue on pie and return to oven until meringue is golden. Enjoy!.
Beat egg yolks, and stir into pan. Looking for recipes for chocolate pie? Taste of Home has the best chocolate pie recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar until they form soft peaks. This sweet pie is made extra-special with a fluffy whipped topping (and colorful sprinkles, of course)!