Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Food you never knew you wanted.
Meanwhile boil your pasta, don't forget to salt your water!! Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to. How to Make a One Pan Vegetarian Enchilada Pasta Skillet. You can cook Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- It’s 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
Decide on a pan that's big enough. I like a large cast iron pan. Heat the pan and then the oil. I you want to add meat, do it now and cook fully.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! 🤗.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy 😉!!.
This healthy one-pot enchilada pasta is quick, easy, and ready to rock your plate! Vegetarian and gluten-free, this healthy one pot pasta makes an easy + delicious dinner! This super creamy and flavorful Vegetarian Enchilada Pasta is super fast and uses only one skillet for easy clean up! Here is how you achieve that. It's of Salt for boiling water.