Honey-Mustard Chicken. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box. Customize your plan with delicious calorie-conscious, carb-conscious and vegetarian meals!
In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Combine mustard, honey, and jam in a small bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, and olive oil. You can have Honey-Mustard Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey-Mustard Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless…about 1 lbs.).
- You need of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (10 3/4 oz).
- It’s of Butter or Margarine.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- Prepare of *Optional: Hot Cooked Rice or Shortcut Risotto Verde (see recipe link in directions).
- It’s of *Optional: 1/2 teaspoon Orange Peel (grated).
Add a pinch of salt and taste. Add more salt and mustard until you get the flavor where you want it. Spoon honey mustard sauce over chicken: The Honey Mustard sauce for the chicken is incredibly simple to make. The base ingredients are (this will come as a surprise…) honey and mustard which are mixed in with chicken broth and slightly thickened with flour or cornstarch / cornflour.
Honey-Mustard Chicken step by step
- Melt butter in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 10 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside. Wipe out skillet..
- In same skillet, combine soup, mayonnaise, honey, and mustard (and orange peel, if using). Heat to boiling, return chicken to skillet, reduce heat to low, and cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink), stirring occasionally..
- To serve, arrange chicken over rice or risotto. Stir sauce and spoon over chicken. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347450-shortcut-risotto-verde.
- *** Recipe originates from Campbell's " Fabulous One-Dish Recipes" cookbook (1992) ***.
It tastes tangy, sweet and it's creamy even though there is no cream in it. In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, honey, mustard and ginger; bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water; gradually whisk into honey mixture. The ingredients you'll need for this easy honey mustard chicken recipe are: two types of mustard, honey, chicken breasts (I used breast tenders), broccoli florets, salt and pepper, and olive oil. First, whisk together the honey and mustards until combined.