Instant Dahi Vada with bread Quick and easy Recipe. How To Make Instant Dahi Vada (Video Recipe) To make the non-fried/ appe pan version of Instant Bread Dahi Vada cut bread into square pieces and soak them in milk. To the bowl add yogurt, sooji/semolina, and chopped dry fruits. When you are mixing the vadas do not add excess water as we need the batter to be thick enough to be easily mixed.
Make sure the edges are sealed properly.whip the curd until smooth. Take a bowl and add milk and water. Cut the sides of bread to remove brown part. You can cook Instant Dahi Vada with bread Quick and easy Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Dahi Vada with bread Quick and easy Recipe
- Prepare 6 slices of Brown bread.
- It’s 1 bowl of fresh curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled milk.
- Prepare 1/3 bowl of green chutney.
- You need 1/3 bowl of red tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of aloo bhujia.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
Instant Dahi Vada with bread Quick and easy Recipe step by step
- Take milk in a broad bowl and add 2/3 spoons water to it.Cut the edges of bread slices..
- Now dip the breads in the mix one by one while folding the bread to form round shapes.press the edges together with fingers.Make sure the edges are sealed properly.whip the curd until smooth..
- Arrrange them in a serving plate.pour curd..
- Add green chutney, tamarind chutney and sprinkle salt,chilli powder, chat masala,roated jeera powder.
- Sprinkle aloo bhujia.Our Dahi Vada is ready.
Adjust the quantity of the sugar as per taste. Instant Dahi Vada with bread Quick and easy Recipe Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, instant dahi vada with bread quick and easy recipe. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. Instant Dahi Vada with bread Quick and easy Recipe is one of the most well liked. dahi vada is a popular snack or street food of northern india. usually, dahi vadas is a deep fried snack made with white lentil or urad daal. you need to plan it ahead as it's made with soaked and ground urad dal paste. then deep fried and soaked again. but this recipe of bread dahi vada makes it really easy, fat free chaat or appetizer. bread dahi vada is an instant recipe. where no pre .