Chicken Steak w/ Mushroom Gravy. FOR GRAVY: Once steaks are finished cooking add a small amount of oil (most of oil, if not all, will have been used in cooking the steaks) and cook the mushrooms. Make sure to get all of the scraps from the sides of the pan that the steaks left into the liquid you are cooking the mushrooms in. Pour the condensed soup in a bowl, and drain the juice from the canned mushrooms into the empty soup can.
Saute the mushrooms and minced garlic and set aside. Dredge the seasoned fillet with flour and pan fry. When all fillets are cooked, put back the mushrooms and garlic. You can have Chicken Steak w/ Mushroom Gravy using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Steak w/ Mushroom Gravy
- Prepare of Chicken breast fillet.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Grounded black pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of All purpose flour.
- You need of Garlic (minced).
- It’s of All purpose cream.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Parsley.
Once oil is hot, add chicken and mushrooms. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then arrange in preheated pan; brush with butter. For the steak: Begin with setting up an assembly line of dishes. Heat the butter in the skillet.
Chicken Steak w/ Mushroom Gravy step by step
- Cut the fillet into thin slices. Season it with salt and black pepper on both sides..
- Heat pan with a little oil and 2 cubes of butter..
- Saute the mushrooms and minced garlic and set aside..
- Dredge the seasoned fillet with flour and pan fry..
- When all fillets are cooked, put back the mushrooms and garlic..
- Pour some chicken broth and the cream. Mix well..
- Add some salt and black pepper into the mixture..
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley. Mix well before serving..
Add the mushrooms and cook until they're tender. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add beef broth, onion, and mushrooms; bring to a boil. Transfer patties to a platter and keep warm. As promised, here is another way to use the amazing OYSTER MUSHROOM STEAKS from the last video, which you'll need to watch first to learn how to make the.