Garlic Herb Small Red Potatos. In a large bowl place the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, dill, parsley, salt and pepper. Toss until the potatoes are coated in the spices and olive oil. Place the potatoes onto the baking sheet, ensuring that they are in one layer.
Pour the potatoes onto a baking sheet. Roast the baby red potatoes until they are tender. These Garlic Herb Roasted Red Potatoes are a quickly prepared side dish. You can cook Garlic Herb Small Red Potatos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Herb Small Red Potatos
- You need 2 lb of small red potatos.
- It’s 4 tbsp of my garlic butter, recipe attached in direction step #3, at room temperature..
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh chopped herbs, I used chives, basil, thyme and parsley.
- You need of COOKING OF TzHE POTATOS.
- Prepare 4 cup of or more chicken broth, enough to cover potatos.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted.
I particularly like using new potatoes for this recipe, as they are small so no cutting is needed for the potatoes. Simply scrub your potatoes and prepare the dressing and the red potatoes are ready for the oven. cut the potatoes in half and place in a saucepan; cover with water and bring to boil. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan cheese until evenly coated. Turn the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
Garlic Herb Small Red Potatos step by step
- Scrub potatos clean and cut a strip of skin around potatos off. This allows the potatos to better absorb the broth and garlic butter..
- Combine chicken broth , cream, butter and potatos in a large pot. Bring to a boil and simmer until potatos are tender when pierced with a knife. This will take 15 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the potatos.
- Drain potatos and toss with garlic butter and fresh herbs,. Serve hot. Garlic butter recipe attached below. Add more garlic butter if it needs it. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358274-garlic-butter.
- These pototos can be made in advance and reheated just until hot in the mivrowave.
To make garlic roasted red potatoes you simply toss the baby red potatoes in a bowl and mix with minced fresh garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Roasted to perfection in the oven, once done you have potatoes that are crispy on the outside, and tender and soft on the inside. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters (if they're large) and place in a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, minced garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and toss everything together until it's all well coated. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan into a single even layer.