Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad. Find and order your favourite Italian food! We ship from Sicily all over the world. The best place for your Italian favourites.
Drain and wash with cold water and let cool. Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix. Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. You can cook Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- You need 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- You need of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- It’s 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Refreshing pasta salads are a must in the summer time. The Greek flavors in this recipe are so unique, similar to the asian flavors in asian noodle I have always enjoyed pasta salad and salad recipes but find myself craving them more in the Spring and Summer months. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and. Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfectly refreshing and filling summer meal with its medley of vegetables and tangy lemon garlic dressing.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish. A fresh and easy Greek Pasta Salad just in time for summer. Dinner Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Pasta Recipes. Pasta (wheat), canola oil, feta cheese (milk), tomato, green pepper, filtered water, onion, white wine vinegar (sulphites), white vinegar, sea salt, garlic puree. One of our favorite beautiful salads is this Greek Fresh Pasta Salad with rainbow veggies and chickpeas.