Easy pizza toast recipe. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that's sure to delight the family!
Place the toast on a baking sheet and add a generous spoonful of pizza sauce. Spread with the back of the spoon to the corners. Top with a handful of grated mozzarella followed by the toppings of your choice. You can have Easy pizza toast recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy pizza toast recipe
- Prepare 4 of bread slices.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s as needed of Mexican mix.
- It’s 2 of cheese cubes.
- It’s 1 of butter cubes.
Preheat the grill of the oven. Place toast on a baking sheet and spread with a spoonful of pizza sauce. Spread with the back of the spoon to the corners. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella on top, followed by other toppings of your choice.
Easy pizza toast recipe instructions
- Take a plate,place all the bread over it.Now chopped the veggies and take a pan add lil oil in it and toss the veggies on it.Now spread the veggies over it..
- Now take a shredder and cheese cubes.Now add the shredded cheese over the bread slices..
- Now take a Mexican mix powder Sprinkle it over the bread slices.take a pan..
- Add lil amount of butter over it.let it melt.Now place the bread over it.toast it till the cheese melt..
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and space the bread slices out on it. Place bread on prepared baking sheet and spread with pizza sauce. Top with mozzarella and mini pepperonis and place in the. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place pieces of toast on top of baking sheet.