Pasta Smorgasbord. Broad range of equine brands and products are available on site at superb prices. This is a quick and tasty meal that can be made with many different variations, depending on what you have available in your fridge and cupboard. Try out different vegetable combinations and different types of pasta!
Smorgasbord Lunch and Great Pasta Dinner. The Smorgasbord Coffee Bar is located in Bradford. You can now order online, all your favourite dishes and many more. You can cook Pasta Smorgasbord using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Smorgasbord
- You need 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1-28 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 cups of green beans, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped coarsely.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno pepper, chopped coarsely.
- You need of Pasta of choice (I use macaroni or baby shells).
Here is how you cook it. In Northern Europe, the term varies between "cold table" and "buffet": In Norway it is called koldtbord or kaldtbord and in Denmark det kolde bord (literally "the cold table". A Swedish inspired pasta salad with tomato, peppers and green olives. The Smorgasbord Coffee Bar is located in Bradford.
Pasta Smorgasbord step by step
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain excess fat. Transfer meat mixture to a large, covered saucepan..
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, beef broth, basil, oregano, green beans, red pepper and jalapeno pepper. Cover and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until green beans and peppers are tender..
- Cook preferred pasta as per package directions. Shortly before serving, add approximately 6 cups of the cooked pasta and heat through..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Smorgasbord Lunch and Great Pasta Dinner. After spin class today, I ran to the. In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink. Transfer meat mixture to a large, covered saucepan. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, beef broth, basil, oregano, green beans, red pepper and jalapeno pepper.