Chocolate pecan pie. Our Famous Derby-Pie® Chocolate Nut Pie Is Made With Premium Chocolate And Choice Walnuts. Derby-Pie® Comes Straight To Your Door Fully Baked And Is Best Served Oven-Warmed. Search for pecan pie chocolate recipe.
Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Spread chocolate chips evenly over the bottom of the pie crust. Pour pecan mixture over the crust. You can cook Chocolate pecan pie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pecan pie
- It’s of Frozen pie crust (store bought).
- You need 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
Add the corn syrup, sugar, bourbon and the chopped chocolate. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Pour mixture into the pie shell over the pecans and place on a heavy-duty cookie sheet. If you think nothing can make pecan pie more scrumptious, think again!
Chocolate pecan pie step by step
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips on the stove top on low heat.
- Set oven to 350. Combine the flour, corn syrup and both sugars.
- Stir in the unsweetened cocoa once the sugar mixture is combined..
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate chip combo into the mix.
- Beat the eggs in the mix until smooth. It’ll be kind of like brownie batter.
- Pour the filling into your pie crust and sprinkle chopped pecans on the top..
- Put into the oven on top rack for 30-45 minutes! NOTE: the middle will jiggle a little bit when it’s done, but not the sides. The center will firm more once its cooled. The texture should be thick, fudgy rich and almost like a brownie!.
Chocolate-Pecan Pie turns up the flavor on a family classic. Our easy Chocolate-Pecan Pie comes together like traditional pecan pie, but with the delicious addition of gooey chocolate chips and garnish. Try it for your Thanksgiving dessert spread and repeat the experience all. In a medium bowl, stir together (do not whisk) eggs, corn syrup, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Stirring constantly, gradually add melted chocolate.