Oatmeal cranberry/raisin cookies. Registreer, open een gratis account, begin met sparen en ontvang een bonus! Tender Cranberry-Raisin Oatmeal Cookies These soft, chewy cookies are packed with nuts and fruit, as well as a healthy serving of oats. They're not aggressively spiced, so kids will like them; but feel free to double the amount of cinnamon, if you're a fan.
These Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies are wholesome cookies and though they have two kinds of sugar, they also have oatmeal, raisins, and cranberries which are good for you. In another bowl, stir together the oats, flour, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Slowly stir the oat mixture into the sugar mixture by hand until well combined. You can cook Oatmeal cranberry/raisin cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cranberry/raisin cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 cup of old fashion or quick oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
Stir in the raisins and cranberries. Drop the cookie dough by spoonfuls onto the greased baking sheets about an inch apart. Browse our wide selection of Cookies & Brownies for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture.
Oatmeal cranberry/raisin cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together butter and sugars until fluffy..
- Add the eggs and the vanilla. Beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. mix well..
- Stir in oats, cranberries, and raisins. mix well..
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool 1 minute on the cookie sheet then move to wire rack..
Stir in the oats, raisins, cranberries and orange zest. Add egg and vanilla, and blend well. Combine cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and flour. Add this to the wet ingredients and stir until combined. In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.