Cajun chicken pasta salad. Enjoy Fast Takeaway Service Or Delivery Right To Your Door. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Meanwhile, toss the sliced peppers in the olive oil, salt and pepper.
Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips and place in a shallow container. Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning over the. Lay chicken breasts out on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. You can cook Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- You need of Orecchiette pasta.
- Prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- You need 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- Prepare of Italian dressing.
- Prepare of French dressing.
- It’s of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- It’s of Black olives.
- You need of Green onion.
- It’s of Yellow onion.
- You need 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over the chicken breasts. Make dressing, in a medium bowl, whisk mayonnaise with oil, lemon juice, cajun seasoning, and paprika. Make pasta salad, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook. The chicken in this Creole pasta salad definitely has some kick.
Cajun chicken pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
When done, shock in ice water to stop the cooking. Remove ends from onion, peel, cut in half, then julienne. CAJUN PASTA … Make pasta salad, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta to room temperature. Subscribe Now:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CookingguideWatch More:http://www.youtube.com/CookingguideCajun chicken and pasta salad use.